Sunday, February 24, 2013

I think that everyone's path to whatever success they are in search of. Everyone's idea of success is different because not everyone wants the same things out of life. It's clear that societies success story is going to college and getting your degree, then to go and find a nice job with that degree so then one day you can help provide for your family. We all know that, that's not the only way to be successful. There are plenty of people that start working right out of high school and do just fine. There's even more than one path to get to college as well. How I ended up at UNCC is probably much different from every other person that goes here. I do think that the journey is very important, but as long as you get where you want or need to be, that's all that really counts!





3 comments:

  1. I like how you addressed the different ways that one can get to college. Most people think that you have to go to college right out of high school when there is actually many paths that one can take to get to the same place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought up a very interesting point. I discussed this in my post as well. I think because college is the most heard of and most common action taken after high school, some kids don't think to stop and consider other options that may satisfy their goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that success is defined differently to each person. I measure success differently than my peers and that's OK. I am happy to see that you are digging into this issue that has slowly risen to be a very pertinent discussion and issue in our society.

    ReplyDelete