Sunday, February 3, 2013

When someone doesn't think you can take heads up seven up to the next level..... Challenge accepted. maybe its all a part of the process of believing in the believing game. Trying to figure out if all this abstract thought, and trying to connect games to writing and understanding. I think that I am far better at the doubting game, but I'm starting to come around to the idea of believing. Of course it isn't possibly going to work for everyone, but it does make class a little more interesting and not traditional.

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you're learning to adapt a new perspective and way of perception! It really does open up your eyes and mind to many new levels of comprehension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you are starting to go with the believing game. I also have a hard time in trying to see a situation out of another person eyes. That heads up seven up game was definitely intense! It would be interesting to see the campus idea come into effect!

    ReplyDelete