Monday, March 18, 2013

Mini Project Possibility......

Found poems. This is an example of what I came up with in class by walking around the building looking at random flyer's and posters and taking one line or a few words from each and creating a new poem out of them.





how could I connect this to my mini project? Well I want to dig into the Disney role models even farther than the ted talks video we watched in class. I want to possibly take lines from movies and incorporate them into the poem to either show the characters in a positive or negative light. I could also try and do both using the same lines, just in a different order. 

3 comments:

  1. This is a cool idea. It's very creative. I think it's neat that you went around and actually documented where you took the lines from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty interesting that you brought upon the idea of displaying images from movies and using them to insight a 2 sided story. And putting this in a poem seems difficult, but it wold be cool if to see you can do it. Btw, your class poem was better than mine.

    -SAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this project, it gave me a new way of seeing the things I am surrounded with. I think that a found poem from movies would be great!

    ReplyDelete